You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
As family members are added to the Registration page, they can be modified or deleted on the Add and Manage Buyers page during the registration period.
• Spouse (including same sex spouse) • Surviving Spouse • Parents • Step Parents • Spouse’s Parents (parents-in law) • Sons • Daughters • Stepsons • Step Daughters • Brothers • Sisters • Stepbrothers • Stepsisters • Brothers-In-Law • Sisters-In-Law • Sons-In-Law • Daughters-In-Law • Half-Brothers • Half-Sisters • Grandchildren • Grandparents
– New Process to Request a Control Number (Effective June 14, 2018. Registration reopened through January 31, 2020)
– All control numbers will be sent to your work (FCA) email address and personal (home) email address, if provided in My Profile on the homepage of Dashboard Anywhere. Providing a personal email address will allow you to access control numbers at any time.
– You will be responsible for providing the control number to the buyer. Control numbers will no longer be visible on the Employee Advantage website, at the Call Center or at dealerships.
– To request a control number, go to the Employee Advantage website and select Generate Control Numbers. Select Employee Purchase and the buyer from the drop-down list of family members you created.
– If you need to add an additional family member to your registered eligible family member list after the registration window closes, you will have one (1) opportunity to add one (1) eligible family member in the Add and Manage Buyers section on the Employee Advantage website. If there is a life change event such as marriage, and you need to add multiple family members, you will need to call the Employee Advantage Hotline at 1-800-756-2886. Early next year, the registration window will re-open to provide an opportunity for you to make any changes to your eligible family member list.
– For more information, click here to access the FAQ.